Twitter

10.12.2009

Rachel & Jarod Griesbach




Rachel & Jarod tied the knot on June 26th 2009, and I had the privilege of capturing this exciting day through photos for them!

Rachel and I have been going through the nursing program together (in Three Hills, Alberta) and have in turn become quite close friends, discovering new things each day we have in common (we are still trying to figure out if we were in fact separated at birth... one year apart). Since we started spending a ton of time together, it became obvious that our fiances at the time would have to start spending some time with each other too, if they ever wanted to see us! But in the mean time Kyle and Jarod have become quite the pair as well... last weekend they went duck hunting together, along with another fellow nursing student, and good friend's husband, Ryan.



So, it was no surprise that Kyle and I both cheered this couple on as they said their vows to one another almost 4 months ago... me behind my Nikon D80, and continue to cheer them on with each month into their marriage!



The photos of the day are now on my website: www.vanessamariephotography.smugmug.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment