Twitter

3.15.2010

Smith Family Photoshoot






Today after church we got together with Ryan, Kate & their super cute daughter, Lucy, to take some family pics-- It was windy, which made it feel pretty cold despite the beautiful sunshine, so we shot through the 'shot list' as quick as possible.

2 Locations:: Total Shooting Time:: Approx 15min.

Kate & Ryan have been awesome friends to Kyle & I since I first met Kate in my 1st Semester of Nursing. She has been like the ultra role model for me as I have witnessed her power her way through our first year of school, finishing in time for Lucy's beautiful face to be brought into this world. As I watched her defeat her struggles I knew this strong willed girl was one friend I definitely wanted to keep close! It has been so awesome to see both her & Ryan become first-time parents; AND getting to cuddle and play with this adorable babe is not half bad either ; )

I mean, check out how cute she is!!









So yeah, it's obvious that you guys are a {BEAUTIFUL}, {AMAZING} family & we love you to bits!














Thanks for the wonderful {windy} afternoon!

To see more of their photoshoot visit our website:: www.vanessamariephotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment